Anime Forum and amv hosting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Forum and amv hosting

HELLO WELCOME HAVE FUN CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM HAVE FUNN!! :)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purpose-how to use-etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Purpose-how to use-etc Empty
PostSubject: Purpose-how to use-etc   Purpose-how to use-etc Icon_minitime2008-01-09, 5:18 pm

Hello this is your admin' im just going to talk through why and what the pupose and how to use lets begin
this forum was created for friends family etc make new friends meet other and come together like a myspace except in forum version so have fun with it Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok in this part ill teach you how to use and get familiar with the forum
1)ok how to post to post click on one of the fourm categories (i.e chatty chat box'say what you feel)when you click on a category there SHOULD be a button on the top that says NEW TOPIC click on that and brins up a message box and subject section at the top and that's all there is to POSTING now when you click on someone's post either than your self it SHOULD say POST REPLY that is how you can REPLY AND TALK TO OTHERS!! and now you now how to post and reply. Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)ill teach you how to register and send messages its easy' ok this is realy simple to register click register and type in the requested imformation how to sen message? that easy to just click send message fill out whom it is to and send when you click it the box to type in and sublect box SHOULD look exactly the same if there is any bug's contact me ASAP-as soon as possible to Admin thanks Very Happy .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)now i well tell you how to become a higher ranked member its simple really all that i as for you is to follow the rules no spam and if you have higher then 30 post you may PM about being a modeator of this forum thats all
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and thats how to use the forum welcome new members and have fun i hope you found this usefuljust reply for comments or question about the forum thanks Your Admin Very Happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) NOW THE SITE HAS BECOME ALL ANIME
Back to top Go down
https://animechatty.forumotion.com

Purpose-how to use-etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Forum and amv hosting :: purpose of this site how to use-
Jump to: